Sunday 8 August 2010

Injections galore!

Having had a week free of preparations and injections I have now started to worry about the Yellow fever injection that I will have tomorrow. The worry is mainly based on the fact that every time I tell people that I am going for the injection they pull a worried face which suggests that they think I am going to be infected with this tropical disease rather than immunised against it!!

On the plus side, I did buy a lightweight holdall on wheels and a lovely travel bag - exciting times!! I also managed to find a pair of shoes in the clarks sale that do not look like they belong to someone who is middle aged, so will be able to spend my time in comfort!!

1 comment:

  1. will you take offence if I avoid you when you are all yellow fevery? ;P x

    ReplyDelete